Tuesday, July 1, 2014

FLASH SALE!!! 20% OFF EVERYTHING!!!

Now that it's July and I'm officially out of school, I'm excited about a Summer of Flash Freebies and Discounted Debuts.  And what better way to kick it all off and celebrate the release of my new blog design than with a FLASH SALE!!!
For a VERY limited time EVERYTHING in my store is available at 20% off {including all of my new Color Scheme Mix and Match Classroom Essential Bundles and 15 brand spanking new Classroom Theme Mega-Bundles!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new blog design! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca! I typically resist change, but it was time to spruce things up. :) Jodi

      Delete
  2. Wow, cute new blog design! I think we like the same colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy,
      I can't seem to break away from the aqua. I'm always drawn to it. :) Jodi

      Delete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...