Sunday, June 30, 2013

Get Ready for the School Year: Classroom Decor, Design. Organization and Management Tips {Summer 2012 Recap}


The summer is the perfect time to plan ahead and prepare for the new school year at a leisurely and relaxed pace. Therefore, I've compiled some of my popular posts for getting ready for the new year. 

Also, for those who have asked, I have now uploaded all ten 3rd Grade Common Core Products to my store as well as the 2nd Grade Assessment and Data Collection Packet



And now on to my originally planned post...

Throughout the summer of 2012, I featured two daily blog series. The first was a tour of my classroom makeover and the other was a series of daily teacher tips and "flash freebies" from my teacher store

As I get ready to kick off the 2013 Summer of Teacher Tips and Freebies  I thought it would be a good time to create an organized recap from last year to reference. 

Be sure to sign-up so you don't miss any of this year's daily freebies.

Below you'll find:
  • a thumbnail glossary of my Classroom Makeover. {You can see my previous years' classrooms featured throughout my classroom themes and color schemes ideas page.}
  • a thumbnail glossary of the 2012 Clutter-Free Classroom Summer of Teacher Tips and Freebies
  • a written list directory of the 2012 Clutter-Free Classroom Summer of Teacher Tips and Freebies 
You may also find my post titled, "Be a Successful Teacher in the Fall by Planning Ahead Now" to be helpful as you prepare for the new school year.

2012 CLASSROOM MAKEOVER POSTS RECAP 


2012 SUMMER OF TEACHER TIPS & FLASH FREEBIES RECAP {thumbnails followed by written list of post descriptions}




  • Tip #3 Teach your kids to play Find It Fix It and leave with a clean and organized classroom every single day.






Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

6 comments:

  1. I loved all of your posts and freebies last summer. I'm so glad I have another summer of posts to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel,
      Thanks so much! It’s always fun to see readers have been following along for awhile. I’m really looking forward to the new summer series. Hope your summer is off to a great start! :) Jodi from The Clutter-Free Classroom

      Delete
  2. Oh my, all the teachers in my building should read this post. I loved your tips. (Bookmarking to show the girls in August!)http://mrsbrownthebookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara,
      Awwww! You’re so sweet. Thanks for sharing the site with your colleagues. Enjoy the summer vacation. :) Jodi from The Clutter-Free Classroom

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed you last summer (and during the year too) and I received so many wonderful resources from you through your flash freebies. Thanks for doing this again. So fun!! Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...