Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Organize Your Desk With DIY Boxes {Coffee & a Clever Idea}

Last week's Clutter-Free Classroom Project Challenge focused on organizing your desk.  Please visit that post for over 25 tips on creating and maintaining an organized workspace. This week I'll be featuring Clever Ideas related to that topic.

This is a super-cute and economical way to containerize the items in your desk. I am always a fan of anything that allows you to personalize your space to match a classroom theme or color scheme. The labels are a great addition because labeled spaces greatly increase the odds that things get put back in their proper place.

Join me each weekday morning for coffee & a clever idea. 

Here's how: Follow my blog.

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

1 comment:

  1. This challenge is just what I needed to help me to become the teacher I am meant to be. I am able to navigate my room with ease. Student notice the seamless transitions and are responding positively!! Thank you for giving me a kick.:)

    ReplyDelete