Sunday, July 1, 2012

DAILY TIPS & FREEBIES START TOMORROW

The Summer of TEACHER TIPS AND FREEBIES starts tomorrow...are you signed up? Have you told your friends?

Post, Text, Inbox, Email, Tweet, Pin or however you like to communicate to pass the link along to all your teacher friends. You know they've been missing you since school got out. Not only will they be happy to hear from you, but if you miss a flash freebie there is a good chance they may snag it for you.


I have been working my tail off this weekend to get ahead and am so super excited about the goodies I've created for you all. It is taking a great deal of self-control to not post them all right now


{just to clarify: I won't be marking any of my existing products as freebies...these will be all new items specifically created for the Summer of Tips and Freebies!} 

Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

10 comments:

  1. Just wondering when you were planning on offering your blackline version of your math board?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second your motion! I would love it too!

      Delete
  2. I posted your blog on Facebook for all my teacher friends to see. I'm excited about using your ideas in my 3rd grade classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your freebies make a great birthday present for me!! Thx!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your ideas! Thanks so much!

    I am your newest follower and just started my own blog.

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog has inspired me in so many ways! I've given you the Versatile Blogger and One Lovely Blog Award. Please stop by my blog for your award and info:)

    www.creativehappenings-anne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great freebie! Just wondering exactly how it would work when you get a new student after another leaves. For instance, if the student who leaves has a last name that starts with A and was number 1, but the new student's last name starts with Z - do you still assign the new student number 1?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your work! I look forward to reading your posts and getting ideas for my new classroom! I can't seem to find the library basket labels on your site. I noticed you just recently posted this though, so I will keep trying. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...