Friday, June 22, 2012

Portfolio Boxes {INSPIRED}



{source}

 I have a row of magazine boxes on my top shelf that were previously used to house weekly reading resources from Treasures. I had reorganized my reading materials and was planning to repurpose the boxes to hold student work samples. This immediately caught my eye!

  • I love the use of ribbon. Such a fun touch!
  • It's neat and organized, yet each box is different. I would have gone uniform, but these pics have inspired me to mix it up.
  • I'm a big fan of white font on black backgrounds.
  • I already have a project in mind for them, but wouldn't this be a fabulous way to house your colored cardstock an construction paper?





ABOUT THIS SERIES:
I’ve been working hard to complete my classroom makeover for the 2012-2013 school year so that I may provide you with a summer full of tips and ideas for setting up your own classrooms. To kick off my second annual summer-long, daily series on setting up, organizing, and managing your classroom I am running a miniseries titled, “INSPIRED” and will feature a photo that brought inspiration to my very own classroom makeover. 
Be sure to check out my Clutter-Free Guide to Organizing and Managing Your Classroom as well as my Classroom Themes Page for tons of tips and ideas. 





Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

3 comments:

  1. I use magazine boxes for individual book boxes, and now I am inspired to spruce them up!! Thank you!

    Also, I want you to know that your blog has taught me so much, and I have decided to start a blog of my own. Thank you so much for sharing your passion and talents. You are my inspiration as I get started blogging! Thank you and I can't wait to see your newest projects revealed!

    Allison
    www.busyteacherlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN'T wait to see what your classroom looks like with all of your inspiration! I'd love to hear what you do with your colored cardstock and construction paper too:)

    ReplyDelete