Monday, June 11, 2012

Pennant Banner {INSPIRED}



{source}

  • It is so bright and colorful.
  • I love how it frames the space.
  • It's different than a tradional border  or curtain.
Heather's windows were a great background for her pennant banner. I don't have a similar space to recreate it so I decided to adapt the idea and hanging style at the top of a large bulletin board.


ABOUT THIS SERIES:
I’ve been working hard to complete my classroom makeover for the 2012-2013 school year so that I may provide you with a summer full of tips and ideas for setting up your own classrooms. To kick off my second annual summer-long, daily series on setting up, organizing, and managing your classroom I am running a miniseries titled, “INSPIRED” and will feature a photo that brought inspiration to my very own classroom makeover. I'll be posting my version of these inspired pics when I reveal my classroom. Follow my blog or Facebook page so you don't miss the updates.
Be sure to check out my Clutter-Free Guide to Organizing and Managing Your Classroom as well as my Classroom Themes Page for tons of tips and ideas. 





Be sure to follow my blog and store  and Facebook Page for notification of the FreebiesClick here to access a collection of Teacher Tips or tour my Classroom Makeover here.

8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it and hear about your process! I'm hoping to do something similar for my room next year--luckily I have a long wall of windows (like the inspiration picture) to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEK the suspense builds!!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very inspired by this banner as well! I can't wait to see what you did. Next year I actually have windows so I'm thinking about doing this. I want to see it all put together in your room because I don't want it to look too busy--but your room is never too busy it is always the right amount of organized and decor put together.
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see & read all about it. I am looking into making the banner this summer as well! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I'm your newest follower and a brand new blogger. I would love for you to visit my blog!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see everything Jodi!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting! I will be patiently waiting until the 17th.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stumbled upon your post on pinterest. So glad I could give you some inspiration. Hope your banner turns out PERFECT! Happy teaching!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

You may also enjoy...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...