- Telling time on an analog clock is tricky biz. I think it's great to expose the kiddos to it as much as possible.
- It gives math a real-world purpose.
- It's fun and colorful.
- I really like that Donna included ONLY the analog time. My first instinct was to display the digital time next to it, but this forces the kids to start thinking of time in this manner.
- I love how the words wrap around the clocks.
- This was created using foam clocks (Target Dollar Spot). I simply adore 3D elements on the wall.
ABOUT THIS SERIES:
I’ve been working hard to complete my classroom makeover for the 2012-2013 school year so that I may provide you with a summer full of tips and ideas for setting up your own classrooms. To kick off my second annual summer-long, daily series on setting up, organizing, and managing your classroom I am running a miniseries titled, “INSPIRED” and will feature a photo that brought inspiration to my very own classroom makeover.
Be sure to check out my Clutter-Free Guide to Organizing and Managing Your Classroom as well as my Classroom Themes Page for tons of tips and ideas.