- Ummmm...it's a list. Y'all know girlfriend here loves a list.
- I assume it was created with the class which is always important for creating ownership and anchoring learning.
- It's a visually reminder that is always present. I find that bucket filling and all the other things like it tend to get "stale" with time. This could encourage children to keep it going strong.
- It includes clear cut examples.
- I already have my students "filling buckets" so this makes perfect sense.
ABOUT THIS SERIES:
I’ve been working hard to complete my classroom makeover for the 2012-2013 school year so that I may provide you with a summer full of tips and ideas for setting up your own classrooms. To kick off my second annual summer-long, daily series on setting up, organizing, and managing your classroom I am running a miniseries titled, “INSPIRED” and will feature a photo that brought inspiration to my very own classroom makeover.
Be sure to check out my Clutter-Free Guide to Organizing and Managing Your Classroom as well as my Classroom Themes Page for tons of tips and ideas.